1. While looking from where we could borrow a Pantone Color Guide, somebody said: "But, why do you need one, isn't it on the internet?"
2. While discussing why a PR Manager should have UX skills (I was arguing they shouldn't have UX skills but instead, copy writing skills and relationship skills): "But, still, PR people don't write. I've met a hell of a lot of PRs and they didn't write! We need a copy writer"
3. While discussing that we need a graphic designer required for making some banner ads as opposed to using our in-house UX designer: "That's just design, there is no difference, anyone could do it". I guess so - after all and a divorce lawyer could also do M&A, they are pretty much the same thing, ain't it?
4. While trying to find out about an up-coming product features (me being tasked to do the advertising for it): "When I consider you are ready to know, I will tell you".
There are actually 5 amazing point here to make....
5. If you think the above are funny, this is even funnier: all the things were said by people working in the same company.